Sunday, January 24, 2010

Living Room

More updates. This is the living room now.

I am still uncertain about the fireplace. I painted the mantel Chelsea Gray and I like it. I thought it looked too choppy with black bookcases around a white mantel. But I think I would like it better if the mantel, bricks and bookcases were all white. But the thought of all that painting makes me want to take a nap, so it is gray for now.

The new pics are our Christmas Photo shoot pictures. I smile so big every time I look at those. Love em.

I am still looking for a new living room rug to buy with my Christmas money. This old green one has done it's time for sure.

Here is a little before so you can see what it looked like when we bought the place. Pink and blue striped drapes and all.

And here is my Grandpa's rolltop dresser, providing tons of storage here in the living room. The chairs were A's grandparents then his parents then ours when we first got married.
Well that's what it looks like now!

No comments:

Post a Comment