Friday, December 26, 2008

...to see the mountain view



It is Caedmon's Call lyrics that ring true for me. The song is Lead of Love and here is a bit of my favorite part...

Looking back at the road so far
The journey's left its share of scars
mostly from leaving the narrow and straight....

Looking back you know you had to bring me through
All that I was so afraid of
Though I questioned the sky, now I see why
Had to walk the rocks to see the mountain view
Looking back I see the lead of love




So here I am, with my scars, walking the rocks, straining to see the mountains.
I really have a lot to say so I figured here will spare my husband's ears a bit. With all the things that go on in my life, I need to spend some time being creative so I can stay grounded. Hopefully I can post some creative endeavours and remind myself of the things that inspire me. So I continue to stumble along...

No comments:

Post a Comment