Saturday, January 23, 2010

Kitchen

I had friends over the other day and that necessitated a little house cleaning. So I took the opportunity to take a few pics before it all got messed up again.

Here is the current incarnation of the Kitchen and Dining Room. Did I mention the weather was like spring - clear, sunny and mild.
When we first moved into this house I thought the kitchen redo was high on my list of priorities. But now I really think I am learning to like it with just the white paint and new handles. The floor is even growing on me.
Subway tiled backsplash is still on the to do list, and some day a new counter, but really I am enjoying the openness and space.

Even though it is a bit oversized I am still loving the table and chairs and think it was the right choice for us and the space. But the dining room light is my favorite thing in this space.


That's it! Stay tuned for more house updates!

2 comments:

  1. I think your kitchen looks quite lovely! I especially love all the space and the "run around" ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it would be perfect if it weren't for the run around!

    ReplyDelete