Monday, February 9, 2009

The wall..revealed

Ok, I feel I mislead you all a bit with the title of the last post, the international was just an Austin Powers reference (International Man of Mystery). It was the first thing that popped into my head and I went with it.
I wonder what that says about my head, hmmmm.
Anyway, here are the pics of the mystery items:

Enough dirt to pot a plantA knife

As I write this Aaron has come to inform me that a goldfish net taped to a paint stir stick was also hidden back there. Apparently they were trying to fish something out, the knife maybe?

Who was the closest? I am not really sure....coffee for everyone!
Call me to arrange a time! Thanks for playing!

2 comments:

  1. I like that there was a fish net back there too! That is hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...who puts a knife in the wall? Then again who puts panelling over panelling? It happened here. Anyway would love coffee with you anytime and you are welcome to come and crop and play here anytime too. Love you and your posts...keep up the great work.
    Sheri

    ReplyDelete