Sunday, February 1, 2009

Linky party coming up

So over at the Shabby Nest and Pretty Organized Palace they are hosting a Linky Party about taming kid clutter on February 4th.  That is precisely what I need, especially after a certain someone's 3rd birthday party today!  
We used to live in a townhouse that had no playroom.  Did I mention that the playroom (aka the bamboo lounge) is my favorite part of this house?  Anyway, we did the 'kids play in the middle of everything' thing for 4 years so I have a few hiding places for toys.
Here is a quick teaser of what I am going to post for the party!
Hmmm, I wonder what's in here?  Ok no cheating, since 2 of the 3 people who read this blog have been to my house!
I am also hoping to get some ideas on what to do with kids artwork and books.  We don't have a good system for storing books yet in this house.  So in short I can't wait for the party!  I love a good party don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment