Friday, November 25, 2011

Slightly late Insta- Friday

Here is the last week or so as it appears in my camera roll:

'More is more' approach to accessories
A sweet brotherly moment that was totally not posed, aww!
Movember keeps getting creepier
See an empty planter in a parking lot and insist on posing as a statue.
Little sis gets in the act
And one more cool pose.

Thats it. I love how my bad pictures look so great thanks to instagram. And I love having pictures of the everyday things that go on in my life.

1 comment:

  1. K, on the Movember...I was going for a walk with Rusty and Rocky and we walked through the school playground lot. There was a guy standing there on his phone. I didn't recognize him...it was your hubs! I only figured out it was him when I saw him with R.

    ReplyDelete