Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Making progress

I am changing things up a bit in my spare time. I don't have a ton of spare time so lately I am sacrificing exercise for painting. Not sure if it is a good trade or not...

Here is a sneak peak at what I am painting...
And thanks to IKEA we got a new life for my beat up couch. This in fact prompted many of the changes, it threw off the balance in the room and I am working to make it fit in and feel like it belongs.
That is the problem with changing one thing, it has a ripple effect. Now paint the walls, change the pillows, paint the furniture. I am not doing all that now, but I wish I was...

And a little bit of my latest purchase at the Antiques Mall in Cloverdale. It is not quite as I picture it either so expect a better picture in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment