Friday, May 20, 2011

Boys Room Update


The boys room is very much still in progress. The grey blankets are working out well, I love seeing them every day. But clothes storage was also an issue in their room. They are getting bigger and so are their clothes, who knew? So a bigger dresser was in order. We got a great gift from our lovely friend who was downsizing. I am currently hunting for the before picture. But here is the during when A was painting it.
And here it is in the room without anything on it. This stage lasted exactly 4 minutes then we moved on to the 'covered in random LEGO projects' stage that I haven't so far been able to bypass. That means no pretty after pictures. So this is as after as it gets for now.
I will try and get some real before and after pictures maybe next week. I'll try.

No comments:

Post a Comment