Saturday, November 20, 2010

Reno news - the paneling

I have seen the board and batten style wall paneling oh, um, let's just say on every design blog I read. Ya, that would cover it. So I have been dreaming of it for quite some time. Yes, I doodle pictures of wall paneling on the note pad by the phone. A lot.

So to say I am pleased with how this turned out is a bit of an understatement. The hubby wasn't exactly sure what I wanted or why you would want to go to all this trouble for rectangles on the wall. But bless his heart he agreed to it anyway and I think it makes the room. Don't worry, because I know you were, there will be many more paneling pictures to come!

The Walls...
BEFORE
ok you can kinda see how plaid the wall was on the left of this pic

DURING
AFTER
Now some pictures on that wall and all will be right with the world.
;^)

No comments:

Post a Comment