Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Renewed Master Bedroom

So last post I showed off the dressers I repainted.
I am pretty happy with the way the room turned out. I still would like to change the wall colour but I am telling myself one day we will do some drywalling when we remove those valances over the windows and that will be my chance. Maybe if I bribe him with coffee??

So besides hanging my jewelry and getting new bedside tables I convinced him to get a rug! Well really it is two rugs but more on that in a minute. Here is the whole room....
What do you think? I am so happy with it. The rugs are from IKEA, hey when it's so close you have to take advantage of it! It is really two of the Gislev rug pushed together.

I ginormous rug big enough to fit under our whole bed and stick out enough to make it warm on your feet when getting out of bed would not be cheap. So I entertained the idea of 2 smaller rugs. And I knew I wanted grey.

This rug is 6'5" x 4'4" and two pushed together is about the perfect size for under our queen bed. Did I mention each rug only cost $29.99? IKEA I really do love you, despite the questionable lunch I had the other day. I guess I can forgive you now that my floor is warm and cozy for 60 bucks. Thanks IKEA!

No comments:

Post a Comment