Thursday, November 18, 2010

Reno news- it gets worse before it gets better

I am doing a few little update posts about the basement as it is coming along v e r y s l o w l y.

And as much as I love before and after pictures it will be a while 'til it's done and we get some pretty pictures. I have decided to show it just as it is now. So here is the progress so far.

Downstairs landing....

BEFORE
DURING
AFTER
The doors to the rooms are paneled but the closet doors are flat. Although this is a room in the first picture now it is a closet for A's tools. I need something cute for that wall...
And sadly, despite my lovely mudroom, I need more space for shoes and coats downstairs so I might hang another peg rack on the right on the wall you can't see in this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment