Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Thankful!

We hosted Thanksgiving dinner here on Sunday night. Fun and relaxed. Both sides of the family hung out, the kids all played so well, and of course the food was yummy! Thankfulness flows pretty naturally from a dinner like this...
My lovely sister took care of the turkey, it was yummy!
And we had lots of room for everyone! Don't you just hate a holiday dinner where you are jammed together? Oops, I just noticed I put the lefties in the middle of the table... in stead of on the end. Sorry guys, I'll think of it next time.

And look what this handsome man made...
One pretty delish pumpkin cheesecake with graham cracker crust...

And two lovely apple pies, his specialty...
Yep, he's a keeper!

1 comment:

  1. Looks amazing and YUMMY! We are going to have to have our dinner late, because I was so sick. Hoping to do that this weekend!

    ReplyDelete