Thursday, September 16, 2010

fall colours on my mind


School is up and running and the routine is hopping. I forgot how busy it is to cart the boys off to school (in different directions) and fill out notices, pack lunch and snack, and on it goes. I have been just going with the routine, and taking advantage of having less kids around during the day by ahem, shopping.
Does that kinda explain why I suddenly stopped posting? Sorry 'bout that. Today I have an unexpected day off so here is a sneak peak. Fall has been on my mind and I have done a tiny bit of rearranging....

Hey Jo, those are the books I bought because of their colour.
I can see you cringing from here! You too sis!
At least my mother is proud of me, I got the idea from her.
There ya go. Just a touch of fall.

1 comment:

  1. I hope at least you've stacked the books alphabetically.

    ReplyDelete