Saturday, June 12, 2010

And we're back

The Mac has had an eventful month visiting the home planet, I mean Mac Store, receiving a new mother board, then off to a different Mac Station to receive a new hard drive. I am very thankful for our warranty that basically means we got a whole new computer for free! Also thankful for our external hard drive and for a hubby that knows what all that means and how to implement it.
Anyway.

I did try posting from the laptop but it was not working too well. So now after the absence of the Mac and the family trip/6 year olds Birthday party I am finally back. I will try to be catching up this week on both bloggity blogs.

Notice anything new in this picture? Hopefully, we can explore that topic and many others in the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment