Saturday, April 2, 2011

Spring Bedding for the Boys Room


I love a bargain and Superstore is clearing out the winter stuff to bring lighter, more colourful blankets in stock. Lucky for me I have been moving towards making the boys room more grey. So for half price I snagged new coverlets for the bunk beds! Around $30 to freshen things up! I am still working on an accent colour for this room, among other things.

Their shelves are still sitting in the corner of the master bedroom because I want them centered over the new dresser we have sitting in our basement waiting to be painted. So still a bit of work to do. I guess I need to go searching for some inspiration pictures... maybe next week.
This week I'm living it up on a business trip. Hehe. It sounds funny just to say but I am at a hotel for a week being trained to instruct a class for my coworkers. Hope my family is having fun without me... love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment