Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Rearranging the Boys' Room

Someone (ahem, husband, ahem) got the bright idea to rearrange things so the boys are in bunk beds now that my lovey is 5. More room to play LEGO he said. More room to make a mess I think...

Anyway, I was at work last night when the plan was set in motion. When I came back from school drop off this morning the room that used to look like this...
BEFORE
had turned into this.... thanks to a little help from Grandad.
DURING
And by lunch looked more like this....
AFTER-ish
The shelves had to move, all the furniture needed to be rearranged, lamps and posters repositioned. Not to mention the 5 year old who needs to be comforted at the discovery he will be on the bottom bunk. All of it. Sigh. The spackle is drying in all the holes as I write.

And now I am off to find ideas on a new look for the room. Hey, it was his idea to change it, I am not going to let that opportunity slip on by with out buying at least a few new accessories!

No comments:

Post a Comment