Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Back to the laundry room

yep, another laundry room teaser.....

We were trying to pick paint colours for the new laundry/mud room and I wanted grey. Thank goodness for sample pots. The middle colour was my original choice Benjamin Moore Revere Pewter. But after I painted the sample, A came upstairs and said "Why did you pick brown?". Yeah, very beigey in that room. So I tried Chelsea Gray (right), nope. Almost black, not what i had in mind. So back to the store I went out on a limb and just got Coventry Gray (up on Left). It is in the middle of those other colours on the paint chips, much lighter than Chelsea Gray and definitely grey-er than my beloved Revere Pewter. It looks great. You'll just have to take my word for it for now. Once the shelves are finished and the doors are on the cabinets I might be ready to let you see.....

No comments:

Post a Comment