Tuesday, October 18, 2011

A few new things

I have a very lovely new camera.
It has a cool vintage-y snap off case that makes it look all tourist in the 60's.
The pictures my husband takes with it are lovely.
The pictures I take are not.
They stink.
SO here are some stinky pictures of 2 new purchases for fall...
nude t strap flats from Aldo

...and a vintage key necklace from Jewelscapes on ETSY. It seems the shop has changed/closed so I am glad I finally ordered this necklace I had my eye on.
I love it!

Maybe soon I will have house pictures if I can figure out the camera:)

1 comment:

  1. Fun! A new camera is always fun! You'll figure it out fast I'm sure.
    Etsy just recently changed how they list all of their sellers, so it could just be she's there but her name is showing up instead of her store name...

    ReplyDelete