Friday, September 23, 2011

A Little Fall Decorating

Last time I said I bought a little tray. I think it looks great with pumpkins on it, don't you?Then I copied Pinterest (surprise, surprise) and created a candy corn banner for over the fireplace. Just using supplies from the art drawer, it was super easy. We bought some mini gourds at Superstore...
I also put together the soft pumpkins I make every year...
Made from 3 of these...
Wrapped in orange fabric scraps and with construction paper stem and leaves. I love that these are kid friendly, they can handle them and put them in various places around the house as they help me decorate for fall.
Let the season of chicken soup, rainboots and pumpkins begin!

1 comment:

  1. It looks lovely! I like the soft pumpkins...if I had some orange fabric I would copy you! Love the banner, I found a similar one on Pinterest!

    ReplyDelete