Monday, June 6, 2011

The answer for my hair


I am kind of hair challenged. When I was younger I wore a ponytail every day. Then after I became a mom I got my hair cut shorter so I would be forced to style it every day. And I have styled it- the same way every day. I just can't get any fancy things to work. I have 2 or 3 hairstyle choices I use on my daughter and I feel pretty proud about that level of variety.

I was trying to do something new the other day as I was getting ready to go on a date with my hubby, a rare grown up occasion. Anyway, I loved the idea of this easy hairstyle I saw on pinterest but just couldn't make it work. My sweet babysitter suggested I buy spin pins as she uses them in her lovely long hair to make an easy bun. So I bought them.
I tried the style I talked about earlier but still can't quite master it. But this:

This I can do. Plan on seeing my hair in a bun all summer people. It's my new everyday style.

Photos by the crazy and talented 5 yr old K.

No comments:

Post a Comment