Monday, February 1, 2010

Working on my goals

I have exercised 3 times a week for the last 2 weeks! Yeah! OK, so they are mini workouts, so what? I hit 80% of my MHR and sweat. That means I am really working and establishing a good pattern. This week is different with A on afternoon/evening shift he won't get home til 11 or 11:30 pm all week. So I plan to do 2 big workouts this week (45mins) on top of walking etc. I might do a bit more on the kettlebells because I am trying to master the snatch but cannot seem to get it. If I finish my work tonight I may watch a few youtube tutorials and try some more.

Meal planning, not so much. I cooked healthy things about 4 nights this week, then made a few pasta meals because they were quick and easy, and better than pizza. But no one really likes it and there is not much veggies in a meal like that. I am losing enthusiasm for food again, it is so not my forte.

Prayer and quiet times. Hmm. When I have been on it was really good, but more often than not I was distracted this week. It has a lot to do with my overall health and schedule last week. This week I will try afresh. I am thinking of trying to go on a prayer walk, doesn't that sound fun?

No comments:

Post a Comment