Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Years Resolutions

My hubby hates resolutions. I love a fresh start. Scrapbooking queen Heidi Swapp loves Mondays because it is a fresh start for every week. Hmm. I don't know if I would go that far. Maybe when my kids are all in school I will become fonder of Mondays.... ok back to resolutions.

This year I would like to exercise regularly, for fun. Not for some goal, or to loose weight, but really regularly work out to feel better.

I would like to "catch up" on my scrapbooking, that either means weeks away at a scrapbooking retreat...or changing my definitions of caught up, a la Stacy Julian and her Library of Memories and Big Picture Scrapbooking.

Regular quiet times. So important. Enough said.

Quilt something, maybe the afore mentioned table runner.

Dates with the kids. They are so great one on one. I want to make that time a priority this year so we can really enjoy them and they can enjoy time with us.

Ok, I almost forgot... find and maintain a reasonable method for dealing with the mounds of "artwork" the kids make on an ongoing basis. This will free up 2 drawers and one Rubbermaid tub currently used for random storage of everything artistic, with absolutely no organization, I might add.

Lots of other things like eat the Zone diet, clean my house to make Fly Lady proud, but really, I think these are enough goals for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment