Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Fabulous Fabric

I have recently discovered Camille Roskelley through Today's Creative Blog. Wow. I love her style, I love her house, her quilts, her patterns. She has single handedly revived my desire to quilt, in my copious spare time ;^) So here are some recent fabric purchases.



I bough them and thought... I have no idea what I will do with these, but they are cute. I like them and I just blew the dust off my sewing machine so I am going to get them!
Then I saw her blog and I now know what I am going to try. It's a table runner for my new table.... something like her Thimble blossoms pattern"it's the little things", #106. I guess my goal should be to finish it before I go back to work in March. Ok, that's the goal.
Now I just have to find her favorite moda fabrics in my neighbourhood....

No comments:

Post a Comment